What Differentiates Roomba E5 From Roomba 890?
There are so many types of robotic vacuum cleaners out there today with each of the claiming to be the best. Studies have, however, shown that not all the types around can be trusted despite their hypes. This is why you should be very careful when buying a robotic vacuum cleaner. Do you need a vacuum cleaner that can do the job perfectly and get your home cleaned as desired? Then you should not hesitate to buy a Roomba vacuum cleaner. but you should check it from bestvacuumcleaners.org before buying your favorite one. There are many of such out there today and they all claim to be the best. You can, however, choose between Roomba e5 and Roomba 890 if you do not have much money on you. The Roomba e5 vs 890 review provided here will show you the distinct features of each of these robotic vacuum cleaners.
The outstanding features
Roomba e5 and 690 comes with Wi-Fi connectivity. The two of them can work together with the iRobot Home app. This feature makes possible a series of new functionalities and means that end users can get more value for money when they buy any of the two. The feature also increases the control functions for a more effective cleaning. Voice control is one of the features you can find in either of the two. As a result of this feature, the robotic cleaner can make your home smart.
The iRobot Home app opens the door to so many functions, some of which are highlighted below:
- Automatic software updates
- Voice control with Alexa
- Receive live notifications
- Monitor the live activity of the Roomba vacuum cleaner
- Customize the cleaning preferences
- Schedule for different days of the week
- Start and pause cleaning
- Statistics on cleaning- charge time, cleaning time and coverage.
We will mention the major differences of the Roomba e5 vs 890 in the remaining part of this write-up
Some of the differences are highlighted below
- Roomba e5 comes with the aeroforce 3-stage cleaning motor and it is 5 times stronger than the motor in the Roomba 890. As a result of the better cleaning robot, Roomba e5 will perform better on carpets than Roomba 890.
- Also, Roomba e5 has an extra 30 minutes of battery power and can, therefore, work for longer than the Roomba 890. Charging time for the battery in Roomba e5 is about 4 hours, while that of the battery in Roomba e5 is about 3 hours.
- Furthermore, Roomba e5 is more compact than Roomba 890. The former is also lighter
- The two also differ in colors. Roomba e5, for one, comes with a chromatic black color scheme, while Roomba 890 comes with a silver and black color scheme.
- Roomba e5 boasts of a washable dustbin, which is absent in Roomba 890.
You can also visit bestvacuumforcleaning.com for vacuum reviews and cleaning guidance.